This review is tentative and apologetic, because I was blown away by their dinner and the brunch was a bit disappointing. I am sure (I sure hope!) that this is because we went there in the beginning weeks of their brunch service and they will work out the kinks.
Smoked trout with crispy poached egg
- The toast would have been a yummy snack except it was completely burnt. Like completely black.
- They forgot hollandaise on the Benedict…
- The portions were super miniature. Definitely not enough to fill me up.
- The red flannel hash was the best.
- The crispy poached egg was really good but the dish overall was underwhelming – maybe just because it left me hungry, though.
- Service was friendly, distracted, extremely apologetic. Maybe she was working alone? She comped our burnt toast and our coffees that were forgotten.