Since this is my regular spot, it doesn’t need a lot of explanation.
This is my usual. #18. Pho bo vien.
Occasionally Tyler goes for the Bun. This is #37. Grilled pork with egg rolls. I’m super not into the egg rolls, but I also don’t like egg rolls in general.
- Their Buns do not have mint in them. They are otherwise tasty, but seriously lacking in mint.
- Do not order veggie pho – it is 100% broccoli and pretty raw.
- Small Pho is plenty. Large is overkill.
- They have avocado bubble shakes!
- The sesame covered spherical pastries beside the cash register contain an unidentified yellow object in the middle. Kind of sweet, not awful, not good.
- They are happy to accommodate “light noodles”
- To-go order of broth when you are sick