I come here so frequently and know the menu so well that I will not post about specific visits or include photos, but instead will update this post with specific notes about the menu as they come up here and there.
- Smoked mackerel with dill sauce = really good.
- Delicata in brown butter yogurt = really good
- Chicken kabob (really shishlik) – just had for the first time. It is very good.
- Eggplant with lamb – lighter than the Toro version. I like it very much.
- Chreime – spicier than I remember. Very good. Needs bread to mop the sauce.
- Cheese plate – ask for no honey drizzled on the cheese, and ask for a side of the levain (comes with the walnut bread I don’t like)
- Classic favorites:
- Sea bream
- Fried chicken
- El baboor lamb pie
- Fennel salad
- Lamb chops
- Grilled octopus
- Phyllo chard hand pie
- Warm olives